The 56MM-CT01 is a HEX crimping tool for RG58/59/62/11/8/213 and LL-LMR400 cables. The CT01 is suitable for use with many crimp-style connectors, including N-type, 4.3-10, UHF, BNC, TNC and SMA connectors. In addition, the CT01 is a ratchet-style tool featuring an adjustment wheel and ratchet release lever.
View More Cellular and 2-Way Radio
Features and Benefits
- For use with 10mm coaxial cables, including RG213, RG8 and LL-LMR400, other compatible cables include RG58/59/62 and RG11.
- CT01 can be used with many brands of crimp-style connectors, including N-type, 4.3-10, UHF, BNC, TNC and SMA connectors
- Supports Hex Crimp sizes 6.50mm, 10.90mm, 1.73mm and 5.41mm
- Diecast crimping jaws with rubber-sleeved steel handles for a comfortable grip
- Tool handles made from mild carbon steel with a hardened black oxide finish
Find a Stockist Now
Inner: 1 hang sell blister pack of 1 piece
Bulk cartons prevent potential transit damage. Helpful Tip: