The 56MM-CT02 is a HEX crimping tool for RG58/59/62/174 and LL-LMR195 cables. The CT02 is suitable for use with many crimp-style connectors, including N-type, 4.3-10, UHF, BNC, TNC and SMA connectors. In addition, the CT02 is a ratchet-style tool featuring an adjustment wheel and ratchet release lever.
View More Cellular and 2-Way Radio
Features and Benefits
- For use with 5mm coaxial cables, including RG58/59, LL-LMR195, other compatible cables include RG62, RG174 and fibre optic cables.
- CT02 can be used with many brands of crimp-style connectors, including N-type, 4.3-10, UHF, BNC, TNC and SMA connectors
- Supports hex crimp sizes 1.73mm, 2.54mm, 3.48mm, 5.41mm and 6.48mm
- Diecast crimping jaws with rubber-sleeved steel handles for a comfortable grip
- Tool handles made from mild carbon steel with a hardened black oxide finish
Find a Stockist Now
Inner: 1 hang sell blister pack of 1 piece
Bulk cartons prevent potential transit damage. Helpful Tip: