The 56MM-ST01 is a stripping tool for RG8/11/213 and LL-LMR400 cables. The ST01 is suited for use with many brands of cables and can be used for preparing cables for connectors, including N-type, 4.3-10, UHF, BNC, TNC and SMA connectors. The ST01 is a three-blade cable stripper with adjustable blade depth, allowing you to set it as required for your specific applications.
View More Cellular and 2-Way Radio
Features and Benefits
- For use with ~10.5mm coaxial cables including RG8/11/213 and LL-LMR400
- ST01 can be used with many brands of crimp-style connectors, including N-type, 4.3-10, UHF, BNC, TNC and SMA connectors
- Pre-set dielectric and jacket stripping depths to suit most compatible cables
- Three blade setup with adjustable depths allows you to configure it to your specific cable needs.
- Compact, lightweight design
Find a Stockist Now
Inner: 1 hang sell blister pack of 1 piece
Bulk cartons prevent potential transit damage. Helpful Tip: