The 56MM-ST02 is a stripping tool for RG58/59/62/6 and LL-LMR195 cables. The ST02 is suited for use with many brands of cables and can be used for preparing cables for connectors, including N-type, 4.3-10, UHF, BNC, TNC and SMA connectors. The ST02 is a three-blade cable stripper with adjustable blade depth, allowing you to set it as required for your specific applications.
View More Cellular and 2-Way Radio
Features and Benefits
- For use with ~5mm coaxial cables including RG58/59/62/6 and LL-LMR195
- ST02 can be used with many brands of crimp-style connectors, including N-type, 4.3-10, UHF, BNC, TNC and SMA connectors
- Pre-set dielectric and jacket stripping depths to suit the most compatible cables
- Three blade setup with adjustable depths allows you to configure it to your specific cable needs.
- Compact, lightweight design
Find a Stockist Now
Inner: 1 hang sell blister pack of 1 piece
Bulk cartons prevent potential transit damage. Helpful Tip: