Matchmaster Returns Policy valid as at 1st July 2016
Please ensure that all branches receive the following return conditions and adhere to them.
1. Returns must be made within 30 days of the date of invoice for goods ordered incorrectly, the purchaser is responsible for return freight costs and a 15% restocking fee is applicable.
2. Goods no longer required returned to Matchmaster are subject to a 15% restocking fee and must not be any older than 12 months from invoice date.
3. Matchmaster will be responsible for the freight costs incurred by the return of faulty and/or damaged stock, only if returned by a carrier nominated by Matchmaster. All stock claimed to be faulty will be tested, if the stock is found to be in working order then the 15% restocking fee will be applied, or product returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
4. All goods returned for credit must be accompanied with a Return Authorisation number given by Matchmaster, credit claim and reason for return, relevant invoice number, and must be signed by the Manager of the Branch. Goods sent back from another branch other than the purchaser will not be accepted. This is in line with ISO 9002.
5. All goods specially bought in, or specially manufactured, are non-returnable.
6. Credits will not be issued until goods are duly receipted and checked to ensure that all components and parts are present, and that NO damage has occurred. Matchmaster reserves the right to charge for any missing or damaged goods at the appropriate replacement value.
7. Invoices/credits to the value of less than $10.00 will not be credited to save customer and Matchmaster administration costs.
8. Matchmaster agrees to exchange slow moving stock items for faster moving lines, provided an order for the same value or greater is provided and the following criteria is met:
- i. Consultation with the relevant sales representative has occurred to determine if:
- a. He can help Wholesaler branch move the stock.
- b. Stock is not older than 12 months from date of invoice and the goods haven’t been superseded or deleted.
- c. Stock is in a resalable condition.
- d. If representative agrees then steps 3-5 must be followed.
- ii. Freight incurred in this process is accounted for by the customer.
If goods are returned by the Wholesaler branch without the above requirements being met a 15% Restocking Fee will apply.