Matchmasters 08MM-QM06 is a quick mount RG6 universal compression connector
– No need to pull back braid or remove the foil sheath like traditional connectors
– Just strip cable, place on connector and compress
– Used with Matchmaster compression tool (08MM-CT01)
– Heavy duty coaxial cable compression
– Rubber ‘O’ ring seal to prevent moisture ingress
– Frequency range 0.3 to 3000 MHz
For more information, please visit www.matchmaster.com.au
Hi, today I’ll be talking you through the setup of the QM06. Here is what it looks like fully terminated. The equipment needed to assemble this connector is the coax cable stripper, the compression tool, RG6 cable, cable cutting tool and of course the connector itself.
The QM06 is a cablecon quick mount, a simple and innovative compression connector. Firstly, get your stripper tool, insert the cable and wind it around. There is no need to pull back the braid or the foil sheath as with a traditional connector.
Then, push on the connector and simply compress. Take your compression tool, open handles, insert prepared connector, and compress by squeezing the handles together. Lastly, use your cable cutting tool to cut off the centre conductor to approximately 1 to 2 millimetres from the end of the connector and the job is done.
For further information, please call 1800-AERIAL or visit our website matchmaster.com.au. Thanks for watching.